Lasagne is good but takes a long time to cook. With small adjustments, it goes much faster and tastes just as good. Try the recipe.
Italian cuisine is and will remain a hit. Good products make simple recipes for wonderful dishes. But some classics like Bolognese *, lasagna or even the good old tomato sauce need time to develop their full aroma.
When it comes to lasagna, it means: First you have to cook a bolognese and then you have to prepare a béchamel sauce. Then it’s time to layer the lasagne plates and the mozzarella and finally the lasagna should be in the oven – about 30 to 45 minutes. In total, there are at least an hour and a half between you and the smoking lasagna on your plate. But there is also a faster way. With a few minor adjustments, you can conjure up one One Pot Lasagne, ie a lasagna in a pot or in a pan. Here comes the simple prescriptionwhich saves time and disk:
Quick lasagna in a saucepan from the pan: You need these few ingredients for the flash lasagna
|4 to 5|
- 400 g minced meat
- 400 g tomato paste
- 800 g whole tomatoes
- 160 g lasagne plates
- 200 grams of ricotta
- 200 grams of mozzarella
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- Salt pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
Lasagne in light format: How to cook your favorite food in a way that suits a diet.
Sample image – not the recipe image itself
How to prepare the lasagna in a saucepan in just 25 minutes
- Roll two onions and four cloves of garlic fine and sweat both in a pan (preferably an ovenproof pan – advertising link) on medium heat with a little olive oil.
- give it minced meat (400 g) add it, season well with salt and pepper and fry until crumbly and well browned.
- Then enter tomato paste (400 g) and whole tomatoes (800 g) Add and shred everything with a spatula. Season the mixture with oregano.
- Break them Lasagne plates (160 g) in pieces and spread them in the pan so that they are completely covered by sauce. Then put a lid on the saucepan and let the sauce and lasagne plates simmer according to the instructions on the lasagne plates (approx. 12 to 15 minutes).
- Stir now 150 grams of ricotta gently under the lasagna without stirring the lasagne plates too much. Spread the remaining ricotta (50 g) over the lasagna and spread it lightly.
- Now cut Mozzarella (200 g) in slices and distribute them evenly in the pan. Then put the lid back on and let the lasagna simmer until the mozzarella has melted. If you have used a cast iron pan, you can also put it in the oven and Bake pan lasagne with grill function. Then it gets even closer to the original.
Fast after work kitchen: Tortellini lasagna is easy to make.
You have never put a lasagna on the table so quickly and easily. These flash variant definitely competes with classic lasagna. (ante) * Merkur.de is an offer from IPPEN.MEDIA. This article contains affiliate links.