Sweets and losing weight do not go together. Unless you know the recipe for magic semolina porridge – without special ingredients from the health food store, but with an ingenious trick.
The first thing that is banished from the menu when you lose weight is usually sweets and desserts. Too much sugar, too many calories. But it also means that a lot of taste and pleasure disappears and after a short time the craving for sweets sets in. If you want to avoid this and still lose weight, you should read on. The recipe for one has been circulating on the internet for a long time magic semolina. Unlike low-carb porridge, you do not need to replace any ingredients here. Instead, a conventional semolina recipe becomes magical semolina with just one step. Give it a try fast and party slim.
Magic semolina porridge to lose weight: You need these ingredients
- 250 ml skimmed milk (1.5% fat)
- 30 g soft wheat groats
- 1 teaspoon sugar or alternative sweetener
- 0.5 teaspoon cream of tartar baking powder (alternatively: regular baking powder)
Also delicious and slim: You can also enjoy this Kaiserschmarrn during a diet.
Why do you prefer tartar cream instead of baking soda?
While with the conventional baking powder phosphate is used as an acidifier cream of tartar baking soda natural tartaric acid is used. Therefore, tartar baking powder tastes less strong.
Recipe for magic semolina porridge: How to make semolina to lose weight
- Mix semolina with milk and sugar and bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for about a minute, stirring constantly, until semolina thickens.
- Let the semolina porridge cool for a short while and then stir in the baking powder. Now take a blender or hand mixer and whisk the semolina porridge until it is fluffy for about five minutes. He’s done magic semolina!
Continue reading: These pudding oats are wonderfully creamy and still make you slim.
At Whisk with the cream of tartar semolina porridge increases in volume enormously in a short time. From a small amount with few calories, you can conjure up a much larger portion of semolina porridge and really party. Serve fresh fruit with your magic semolina porridge, e.g. B. berry, or powder it with a little cinnamon or cocoa powder. (ante)